Coconut Power Bowl
The sun is out which means longer days and time spent outside in the beautiful weather! With all of that fun sometimes we can forget to stay hydrated! Quench your thirst and become re-energized with this Coconut Power Bowl. Coconut water is great for keeping you hydrated and supplying you with the energy you need to tackle the day!
- 3 oz. yogurt
- 1 oz. coconut water
- 1 oz. blueberries
- 1 oz. mixed berries
- 1 oz. peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
Our Best Tips:
- Choose Organic and Non-GMO whenever possible
- Fresh is best, frozen next
- Substitutions may always be made. If we say Whole Milk, go ahead and use Vanilla Flax Milk, Unsweetened Almond etc. if that's what you prefer. Our recipes are designed for flexibility.
- Use the ounce markers on the side of your Original Squeeze® pouch to loosely-measure your ingredients when preparing our recipes. Eyeball it, that's good enough!
- We recommend flavor/ingredient add-ins that not only expand your child's growing palette, but increase their vitamin and mineral array. Some of our favorite add-ins include:
- citrus zest (lemon, orange, lime)
- pinch of warm spices such as nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice (with a very light hand, too much of these and the recipe will be overwhelming to your little one)
- Always test your finished recipe for quality control before you serve it to your children, especially babies.
- As always, consult your healthcare professional before introducing new foods to your baby's diet. We always recommend local, organic ingredients for maximum health benefits.